Wizard of Oz Bulletin Board

Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above
the chimney tops that where's you'll
find me...

 One thing I LOVE to do with my bulletin boards is to get scrapbook paper from Hobby Lobby and print my letters off onto it. This gives them just a little bit of texture.

My letters are typed up using Microsoft Publisher and are anywhere from 4.5 to 7 inches tall.

By arranging them in Publisher ahead of time, I know exactly how many pieces of paper I need from Hobby Lobby too, which makes the trip infinitely easier.

This is what my pages usually look like in Publisher.

If you twist the letters around to fit any which-a-way on the sheet you can fit more letters per page. However, if you do this be sure to look for a scrapbook paper where direction doesn't matter in the pattern.

            💚💛💜

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top