YA Book Display Ideas


 Looking back over the years, I realize I haven't done a very good job of taking pictures of all my YA Book Displays but here are a few of my themes!

 Native American Voices

Inspiration for this display layout came from the Athenian Library in North Carolina. 

Feathers were printed off onto construction paper using a template from Wedding Chicks

 

 Pride Month (June)

Yea, I thought I'd be all artistic and take a photo at an angle. It didn't work out and this is the only picture I have of this display 😞

First Lines

Text reads..." Hey I just met you and this is crazy but here's my first line so read me maybe"

Competition 

 

 It's just some friendly competition . . . right?

Back to School

Fantasy Adventures

Winter Scene



 











Debut Authors 

2022 Debut authors / 2022 was their year. Will 2023 be yours?


 Disaster Strikes

Contemporary Romance



Yea, don't under estimate the popularity of a simple contemporary romance book display

If You Like Squid Game . . .

Books In Verse

Enemies To Lovers Trope


Fierce Female Characters

Text Me



A few other other YA display's have their own post. Click to see them!

Aliens 

Among Us 

And & And - books that have "and" in the title

Asian/ Pacific Islander Heritage Month (May)

Black History Month  (February)   

Mood

Mysterious Things Are Happening

Published in [YEAR]/ New Books 

Social Media/ Bookstagram

State Settings 

Trending  

YA Read Alikes

 
 
💚💛💜


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top