This is amazing, thank you so much for creating this! I was going make my own for an event at my library but you've saved me a massive job and I am so grateful!
Hello! My name is Anna and welcome to my blog. I enjoy reading, crafting, and the like. I'm always looking for new crafting ideas and since I'm continuously taken to other peoples blogs, I thought "why not make my own?"
Thank you so very much for making and sharing this wonderful scavenger hunt. The kids at our library will go bananas!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
ReplyDeletecould I please ask how this works with copyright and being able to use it in a public library service?
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute. How can I download this printable ?
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing, thank you so much for creating this! I was going make my own for an event at my library but you've saved me a massive job and I am so grateful!
ReplyDelete