Dracula and Vampire Halloween Printables

 Yall. I am SO disappointed. 

I forgot to take pictures of my tabletop activities for Halloween!!!

Interactive Bulletin Board

The concept for this was: To prevent a vampire from rising, an old slavic tradition was to plant a rosebush over the grave. 

Kids colored roses, cut them out and placed them in the pocket for me to staple onto the board.

UN-PHOTOGRAPHED ACTIVITY

Dracula's Coffin 

This was a cardboard coffin with a bat slit cut out. The object of this activity was to write something that scares you and put it inside the coffin. 

Dracula's Castle Coloring Page

The idea for this came from Pinterest but required me to make my own template. This is what I came up with. Dracula is an image I found on google, the others are shapes made in Publisher. 

Here is a slightly different haunted castle.


Unfortunately there are no pictures of what this castle is supposed to look like but here is what you do . . . 

1. Color it
2. Cut it out
3. Fold along the vertical lines
4. Arrange the folds so the castle stands up on its own. 



💚💛💜




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top