Harry Potter Bingo


 This follows along the same lines as my Young Adult Book Cover Bingo games previously posted.

Click here for Young Adult Book Cover Bingo , my 2022 version

Click here for Young Adult Book Cover Bingo, my 2016 version

FOR THIS ONE . . . 

There are 30 different Harry Potter Bingo Sheets to choose from. 

Each sheet has the same 29 characters in a different combination. 

Like the other Bingo games I have made before, I forgot to make a hostess sheet with which to call out characters (like, "N Ronald Weasley"). 

Why do I ALWAYS forget this?!

Just print off a spare duplicate and cut out the characters, fold in half and drop them in a container to pull from along with the letters in a different cup to pull from. 

Here's the link for my Harry Potter Bingo Sheets! Happy playing.


💚💛💜




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top