Lego Challenges for Kids


 For a while, we've been using the LEGO spinning wheel to decide what our challenges will be. 

... And it was time for a change. 

This change included coming up with all new building challenges. Here are printable cards of the Lego challenges I came up with. However these cards were made just for you!

 For our library program, I used these challenges and made a Lego challenge scratch off poster. More on that below.

Instead of the wheel, I wanted an equally exciting reveal at the beginning of LEGO Hour and this is the scratch off poster I came up with.

The concept? At each LEGO Hour, one person would be chosen to pick a square to scratch off. Whatever the revealed challenge is, we would do.

This is what it looks like completed...

It is a full poster board, with Lego's drawn all over it. My intention is to let non-builders or itty(ish) bitty's color the blocks while the others are building. 

Here are a few in-progress pictures...


Instructions for how to DIY the scratch off came from The Wonder Forest Blog.


After the first coat of my paint + soap mixture. 

And that's all I have to share with you! Happy Building 😁

 

💚💛💜

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top