Write to a Reindeer

 

This was inspired by passive programs to write letters to Santa.
However, we decided that the reindeer needed some love too so instead of Santa, we wrote to the reindeer! 

The set-up is designed to encourage kids to read about each reindeer's personality and write a letter to that reindeer. 

There are 2 websites that share personality traits for all the reindeer. Santarules.com and  Holidappy.com.

I got confused and accidentally used the longer personality descriptions. 

 

The Card

This is designed to be printed front and back. 

The letter folds into an envelope that just needs to be sealed with a sticker and mailed off!

On the outside part, the grey lines indicate where to make the folds the envelope.

CLICK HERE for the Card PDF

Here's what it should look like from the outside!



 


My example reads...

Dear Dasher

My name is Anna and I wanted to say Thank You for pulling Santa's sleigh. 

You're my favorite reindeer because I read that you can sew which is something I love to do!

All my love, 

Anna

Date: 12-4-20

(...Writing in crayon is really hard so don't judge me on the messy handwriting!)

That's all I have to share on this! Feel free to use

 💚💛💜


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top