Hedwig Flying Kite Craft

 This was inspired by Japanese Windsock crafts. 

It's very simple, and the perfect for outdoor weather! 

I'm afraid I don't have step-by-step pictures for this tutorial, so I'm just going to share what I do have: the instructions and the owl template


Prep work: 
For this craft, I had owls printed and already cut out on cardstock paper. 
You will also need.... A hole punch, yarn, dowel rods (in the example I used a pencil), crepe paper, scissors, tape, glue and crayons.

Instructions are just like they are listed above. That's the print-out I had on the craft table.

Further down the road, I might try to re-create this craft to collect step by step pictures, but hopefully it's straight forward enough for you to get the gist!


💚💛💜 



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top