Educator Guides Book Display

My inbox receives a steady stream of FANTASTIC educator guides from various publishers. To share this information, I made a display containing books and their accompanying guides. 

These guides were printed off, stapled together and slide inside books to be checked out. This display was very popular but a handful of books lingered quite a while before being eventually being re-shelved without circulation.

In fact, the materials in my pictures are some of the ones that were re-shelved. I should have taken a pictures sooner!!

Most were creative non-fiction titles which are my FAVORITES!! Being able to put those on display always feels good.

I will try to return to this post with links to these guides. 




💚💛💜




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top