Johnny Appleseed

 

Johnny Appleseed was supposed to get a biographical retelling with fun props, similar to the Columbus Day story .... However, that didn't happen due to timing issues. 

So this post is more of a dump of undeveloped ideas and intentions that you might can work with and build on. 

Characters and visuals made from construction paper were going to be used in the storytelling process, much like in the Columbus Day storytime and a script was written using library materials. 

Here's a copy of my write-up!

Books I used to write this up were.... 

Johnny Appleseed by Marianne Johnston

Who Was Johnny Appleseed by Joan Holub

Johnny Appleseed by Patricia Demuth

Johnny Appleseed: The Story of a Legend by Will Moses

 

This was a poem/ action rhyme that I wrote. 

My thought for actions was tossing a pretend bag over your shoulder, putting on a hat, walking in place, and pretending to rest then shaking your finger "no". 

Again, severely under-developed, but I wanted to share, nonetheless so my efforts wouldn't be wasted. Y'all get it 😃

💚💛💜

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top