Christmas Bulletin Board

 Tis the Season to be reading!

Something about this bulletin board location pains my colors in pictures. 

The snowflakes are white, the "Tis the...To Be" is pale tan in color.

 


Idea for this board came from this image I found on Pinterest . . .

(If this is your handiwork, let me know so I can give due credit!)
 
 
For many of my characters, I would use an overhead projector and trace them onto posterboard. However recently, I had to say goodbye to my bright, helpful friend 😭 Since then I have started printing out large images and piecing them together to slowly trace onto posterboard. 

If this sounds tedious, it's because it is. It is very important to me to have my dimensions correct though so that's what I do.
 
For Rudolph, I looked at the linked picture and drew my version on a scrap piece of paper. Then I scanned my Rudolph, enlarged him and completed the process above. 

Some things I can freehand but when it comes to large objects, sometimes it's easier to just trace. Drawing a doodle, scanning it and then enlarging it to trace turned out very well! 


 

💚💛💜


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top