Harry Potter Scavenger Hunt/ Wizard World's Magical Creatures Hunt

This is a super simple scavenger hunt using creatures from the Wizarding World. 

It includes creatures encountered in the Harry Potter series that many young readers will be familiar with such as owl, thestrals and hippogriffs, as well as Hagrid's own personal creation- the blast ended skrewt. It also has erumpents and bowtruckles which fans of Fantastic Beasts will recognize. 

There are 20 creatures in total and in all truth, I can't remember where I pulled the images from! I want to
say Fandom.com but don't quote me. 

For my creatures, I laminated them and will pull them out every couple years or so.

Here are printable PDFs to the creatures I've hidden and the tally sheets for you to use!

Click here for all 20 creatures!

Click here for the tally sheets! 




 
 
💚💛💜


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top