Trolls Bulletin Board


 The concept for this bulletin board was instead of "HUG TIME!" it's "BOOK TIME!" at the library. 

However, I completely forgot to make watches for these guys. Oh well. 


The letters were generated from Fontmeme.com and printed onto colored cardstock.

 Click here for the link to the font I used.


Poppy and Branch were both free-handed and either colored with crayons or made of colored poster board paper.

For the flowers and leaves, I made templates to use on them all. When they're scanned and blog worthy, I'll share them here.


 These are the 2 templates I made for the leafs and flowers on the board. Feel free to print them off and reuse them on yours!
Flowers were made in three different sizes on my board.
 
 
💚💛💜


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top