YA Fiction Read-A-Likes


A very short list of books that went out on our YA Read-Alike book display. A fair number of titles have been paired with a movie/tv series.


 If I'm Being Honest by Emily Wibberley 

This has been on my tbr list for too long!

💜💜💜




  We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

(Find a copy of the audiobook. The print format is distracting)

Little Monsters by Kara Thomas

 




I Am Princess X by Cherie Priest

Great for middle grade readers. 
A no romance YA novel 
💜💜

With Malice by Eileen Cook


Sky In The Deep by Adrienne Young

💜💜💜

Warrior of the Wild by Tricia Levenseller
Immoral Code by Lillian Clark

Antisocial by Jilian Blake

Renegades by Marissa Meyer

Action, anti-heroes and so many super powers!

The Supervillain and Me by Danielle Banas

This was a one-sitting read for me and if I could re-read it for the first time, I would. 
💜💜💜
 
Warcross by Marie Lu

An exciting duology. Find the audiobook - Nancy Wu is amazing.

Otherworld by Jason Segel & Kirsten Miller



Mammoth by Jill Bagunchinsky

The most accurate writing that explores teen logic, insecurities and the emotional journey of those infamous adolescent years.  


And We Stay by Jenny Hubbard

Cut by Patricia McCormick

This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp

A very harrowing book, set in Alabama.


Brave Enough by Kati Gardner
 ðŸ’œ

Me, Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews


How It Went Down by Kekla Magoon

Dear Martin by Nic Stone

Five Feet Apart by Rachael Lippincott

The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon


Satellite by Nick Lake

Moon Beam by Travis Taylor


Matched by Ally Condie
💗💗
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
 ðŸ’—💗💗
The Jewel by Amy Ewing
Grittier than anticipated. If you enjoy this one, you might also like The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons


Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

Heart warming or heartbreaking... I can't decide. 

Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli


Amid Stars and Darkness by Chani Lynn Feener
 Swoon Reads might be my new favorite publication 😘










These titles were used in a YA Read-alikes book display.

For the display, I printed off little flyer/sign things and rubber-banded them to the cover of each book.

I'm not going to attach my PDF since it's so basic and the chances of you having all these books is slim.

Use this as inspiration though! Take what you want from my post and leave the rest :)

If you have any amazing recommendations to share with me to add, I'd love to hear them.


💚💛💜

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top