Bad Kitty Bingo

 

During our summer book club meetings, we had a wide range of attendees. Some kiddos could read, some could not. 

For our second meeting, I needed an activity that everyone could enjoy and one of the older kids had the idea to play Bad Kitty Bingo. That was the PERFECT idea!! 

Here you will find the materials I made for this to happen. 

BINGO SHEETS

I made 50 different Bingo sheets for this game in anticipation that they might want to change their sheets at some point. 

Besides, it's better to have too many than not enough!

Click here for my Bingo Sheets PDF.

BINGO ANSWERS

I'm not sure what these are called when they're not balls. Bingo Folds? 

There are 47 different images that were used in the Bad Kitty Bingo Sheets. These are the larger versions of those images. 

For our game, I cut out each individual picture and folded it up. It was placed inside a fish bowl. 

As each image was drawn, kids marked it off their board no matter what column it was in. 

Click here for my Bingo Answers

How We Played

Our prize table was filled with books and an assortment of other goodies we had acquired. 

Each person was allowed to Bingo twice for a prize. Once they bingo-ed, they could come up and choose an item from the table to keep. 

The rule was that they had to at least choose 1 book.

💚💛💜




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top