Valentine's Day Bulletin Board

   

While I tend to stay away from bulletin boards with expiration dates, after Christmas, I wasn't ready for the department to revert back to its non-holiday self. 


This board only took a few hours to prepare. It did take a good deal of cutting. (My hearts are comprised of 4 different colors: white, red, pink and light pink.)

. . .

And then I put all my pieces on the board and it took even MORE cutting. 

 Here's why . . .

My background paper was 18 inches too short for my board! 

No way my border could hide that much.

Urgh, why did I have paper in my closet that couldn't cover the entire area? Who knows. 

After realizing the problem, I took down my pink background paper and moved it towards the center so I had bulletin board showing on either side that needed to be covered- it was dark blue. 

To hide the dark blue, I stuck a different color than my hearts over the blue and then piled hearts on top of that.

See? 

Looks intentional, right?

Either way, super proud of myself for pulling that idea out of thin air so squirrel that away for yourself. 

A close up of my pop-tart 😊






💚💛💜


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top