Harry Potter Bulletin Board

 

This was a temporary bulletin board and super easy to prepare.

This bulletin board used a cardboard fireplace purchased several Christmas's ago so the only prep work on my end was making envelopes to hang from the ceiling and finding pictures of the Dursley's to put in cardboard frames (which were props used previously in online videos). 
Because this was a temporary board, I covered the current display with a black plastic table cloth. It worked VERY well! ... Of course, Poppy's hair is still visible....



The envelopes are several different sizes- I thought if I used the smaller ones closer to the ceiling it would create an illusion that I needed but when it came time to hang them from the ceiling, there was no order. They could have all been the same size.

This is the template I made for my cards. I printed them off, cut them out, glued them together and trimmed the edges.
 
 
💚💛💜


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top